- New York
- New Jersey
Joanna Zieba-Wylaz, Esq.Associate Attorney Email Me
Joanna Zieba-Wylaz is a seasoned matrimonial attorney who brings invaluable expertise to the firm. Joanna – admitted in New York and New Jersey- received excellent legal training and experience while working as an associate at Spodek Law Group – New York’s leading matrimonial law firm. In addition, while working at Sabaj Law P.C. , she led the firm’s team during the course of complex trial proceedings.
Joanna is highly versed in representing individuals in all aspects of family law matters, including, but not limited to, dissolution of marriage, legal separation, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, property identification, characterization, valuation and division, breaches of fiduciary duties, domestic violence, reimbursement claims, premarital and postnuptial agreements and related family law matters.
- Bar Admissions
- City University of New York School Of Law
- Broklyn College of the City University of New York
- Associate Attorney – Sabaj Law, P.C – Brooklyn,NY (April 2018-Present)
- Associate Attorney – Spodek Law Group, P.C – New York,NY (August 2012-August 2014)
- Legal Intern – Storobin & Spodek, LLP – Brookyn,NY (January 2012-June 2012)
- Legal Extern – Safe Horizon Domestic Violence Law Project – Brookyn,NY – (September 2011-December 2011)